Sunday, January 11, 2009

UFO Bags

Maybe I have worked too hard tatting more than 50 Christmas trees, and also the new school year just started and had to settle 3 children in primary school, I hardly had time and mood to tat much this past 2 weeks. I haven't forgotten Usha's bag for the New Year Exchange, but I have not made much headway. Still hoping I can catch up and mail it out in time.

Talking of bag, I found these UFOs; too bad they are too small to meet the requirement of the exchange. The tatting parts are all done, UFO because I haven't done the lining yet and that's the hardest part for me cos' I can't sew on the machine.
This first one is Dianna Steven's pattern.
Can't remember where I got the following purse pattern.

The next 2 are patterns from Japanese book(s).

10 comments:

Gina said...

These are beautiful! You are so close to finishing!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

They're all beautiful, but the deep rose colored one is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Those are the most BEAUTIFUL UFO's I have EVER SEEN!!! Oh, I hope you show us once you get the linings in! :)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

What a wonderful display...very inspiring...hopefully they won't stay UFO's for too long!

Marilee Rockley said...

Ooooh! These are all incredibly beautiful! I wouldn't know which one to choose as a favorite.

Valerie said...

they all look very well tatted. i think your UFOs are getting impatient to become functional. LOL who might the lucky recipients be?

Singtatter said...

Yep, they are so close to finishing. I have even selected the lining fabric, but it was already months or perhaps years and I still can't get down to sewing - as I don't really know how to sew! Hope I can manage and find the time to do them soon. Thanks for all the encouragement, that should spur me on!

Tatskool said...

The bags are beautiful, I love the reddish one the best, look a great pattern , anybody recognise it??

Makes me want to make some bags this year.

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hi I love your bags. I wish I could see the red one better so I can see the pattern better. If you want to you could send me that bag along with the fabric you have for the lining and I will put the lining in it...the only thing I ask is for me to then keep it...LOL. Very pretty all of your bags are. Please let us know if you figure out where you got the pattern from.
Sherry

Jullie Teo said...

Wow!!! I like the pouches... ;)